View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 04:58 PM   #88
BraunBayGuy

Default Moultonboro trail conditions

Left Braun bay ay 11:00 this morning went through Kona, down the neck, past Village Kitchen over Red Hill, across Squam Lake and to the farm house on Sandwich Notch Road. Turned around and came back. Just over 50 miles. Kona and neck trails were very good. Red Hill was awesome. Best all year. Thanks Vita Beane for great job grooming. Squam Lake was great. Seemed to have way more snow on it than Winni. Trail from Squam to the notch was rough. Not groomed. Plenty of snow. Notch must have 3 feet or more on the ground. Notch trail was very good. Big thanks to Moultonboro Snowmobile club. Great job this year. I just got back into snowmobiling after being out of it for a few years. I noticed big improvements in the Moultonboro trail system. Will voulenteer for work party next year. Saw 16 deer today. 8 on Braun Bay at 7:00am this morning. 4 on Red Hill. I believe they are the same four I have seen for the past month. Same place hiding behind same tree, and 4 in Kona late this afternoon. They were walking on the trail.
BraunBayGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BraunBayGuy For This Useful Post: