View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 06:57 PM   #49
VitaBene

Thanked 1,608 Times in 823 Posts
Default Cate Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHWakesurfer View Post
SAB1 yes we did make it there thanks and the 1hr and 15min is about right we were a little slower but had young riders with us so we took our time (although some didn't like the speed we were going as they blew by us on RR tracks). Its hard to see them coming from behind). I was worried with last weekends warm weather that he trails would be in rough shape but we found just the opposite they were in amazing shape. We did roughly 100 miles and there was very little ice or bare spots. The RR tracks were like a carpet.

While I'm logged in I thought I'd throw out another trail question. What is the deal with the NH trail map that shows trail 26 going right out to winni at Wolfboro center. We took 19S to 22S to 26 toward Wolfeboro and it just dead ends with no obvious way to Winni. Fortunatly we asked someone in town and they pointed us over to Cresent lake to the golf course to Winni that way. Would have been a long way back around otherwise. We saw some other riders that we asked for directions as we were turing around and they weren't from around the area and thought it went straight out as well. Is that move through Cresent lake noted on the Wolfboro local trail map? Has anyone else run into this seem like a big miss on the map.
I am not sure about the corridor, but I know you can get into Wolfeboro Ctr through Cate Park downtown
VitaBene is offline   Reply With Quote