View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 01:25 PM   #1
Lakesrider

Thanked 1,016 Times in 345 Posts
Default Sad day. Prayers needed.

I know this is not a lake post....but I found out today that my 25 year old niece died yesterday morning. They don't know why, but they think that it might have been Hurricane Sandy, as her house was destroyed during the storm and that maybe she got some mold or parasite from the debris and sewage. She was finally able to get back in to start cleaning a few weeks ago, and they think that is when she might not have been careful enough while cleaning up. They are doing an autopsy today and flying her body back on Monday to Bangor. My wife and I just got back from Kauai and when we turned the phones back on that is when we got the messages. Apparently she was not feeling good for the past week or so. went to the hospital and they sent her to a different hospital where she collapsed. They took her to the OR thinking it might even be an appendicitis that ruptured. But she died on the table.

So the moral of the story is if you don;t feel just right....Go to the hospital post haste.
So say a prayer for the family. It is not going to be a good Christmas anymore for us.
Lakesrider is offline   Reply With Quote