Thread: NH Prices!
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 07:06 AM   #28
songkrai

Quote:
Originally Posted by shore things View Post
I met with Mr. Drega for about an hour two weeks before the incident in Colebrook. He was not so angry at government as some folks would have you believe. I have read articles about him that portray him as a standard bearing constitutionalist persecuted by government officials that finally made some sort of heroic stand. That is not the man that I met. The man that I met was also not an incoherent, raving, belligerent bully. He did not "go bezerk." His actions were pre-meditated; well-thought out, cold, and calculated. To my knowledge he did not carry or use anything that would qualify as an assault rifle nor did he need any type of "high capacity" magazine. He was very efficient with his rounds. His example really should not be used in the argument against assault rifles nor for giving the police automatic weapons.

And besides, he has little to do with the current price of real maple syrup, gas on the lake, or a dozen ear of corn at the local farmstand...
Too many just don't wish to read up on or can comprehend that actual facts in this case.
A tragedy yes.
But what led up to this was completely unnecessary.
songkrai is offline   Reply With Quote