Thread: Irene??
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 01:44 PM   #32
Winni-Retired

Default Irene is a double header for us

This was just issued for the area approx 10 miles north of our NC beach condo ... Our barrier beach island will be next, I am sure.

My rentals will have to leave a day early and the one coming in will be delayed, but it is better than being injured or killed.

But it's only Aug, so all can be repaired before we use it in the spring and the rental season begins anew in 2012

Right now it's off to our NH marina today to double up the lines and add a few more bumpers and hope my Wolfeboro side of the lake is treated well

Hurricane Irene - Advisory #3 - Thursday, August 25 - 1 pm
Mandatory Evacuation Ordered!

A proclamation declaring a State of Emergency in Emerald Isle, and a mandatory evacuation has been ordered.

There is a mandatory evacuation ordered for all visitors to Emerald Isle beginning immediately.

A mandatory evacuation has been ordered for all residents and property owners for Friday, August 26.

As of 8 pm on Friday night, access to Emerald Isle will be restricted, and a curfew will be in effect until further notice.

No one will be permitted to access Emerald Isle after 8 pm on Friday night, and it will be illegal to be outside and off of one's own property
[/B]
Winni-Retired is offline   Reply With Quote