View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 10:43 AM   #41
lawn psycho

Some comments from some Pro-SL folks who want people to believe they are civil and would never call people names or give veiled threats

*COUGH* Hello Phantom

hey wolfie.

it says it was sent by the webmaster of sbonh. it was forwarded to me by a recipient of somebody who belongs to sbonh so she can keep an eye on what those clowns, err cowboys are up to!

lots of turncoats on that mailing list, if they only knew. haha those schmucks!"
ENDQUOTE

Maybe some revealing of the truth?
isn't it amazing how quiet the cowboys have gotten now that we know that speed limits are here to stay????? ah.....the sweet smell of success! sure beats the noxious smell of fumes from the now severely throttled down GFBL boats! looks like its time for the ocean racer wannabees to head to the nearest BOATUS store and stock up on dramamine & off shore charts....hahahahaha!

EndQuote

Wow, here's a beauty from our friend 'The Phantom'. This person needs a mental evaluation if this is what they think of people...
Quote:
simple. because it will be abused. the same GFBLers that abust the speed limit, abuse alcohol and drugs, abuse lakefront property owners, abuse kayakers and canoeiests and wildlife, and quite simply abuse common sense will also use switchable mufflers in juvenile and harrasing ways. waiting for that fool lawn psycho and baghdad bob and others of there ilks to now threaten to surrround Bear island with there mufflers switched off to harass th fine peeps there that have tried to defend the sanctity of the lake!
Endquote

Ah, the pro-SL never calls or edits people's name...
Quote:
actually I dont consider the article "uncomplimentary" at all. methinks that it actually sums up mr. Verpunk very well giving a true picture of this so-called "safe" boater of NH!

in my humble opinion the only way you and your family can actualy be safe sharing the lake with this speed freak is if you are in a subbmarine!

hey skip you out there in this site to? where can we buy a cheep subbmarine????

dive, dive, dive. grab the woman an children here comes the Verdunks!

Endquote

A little bit of hatred in you Phantom?

I also note that big mouth political director bagdad bob still has his muzzle firmly in place. i was laffin out loud readin about him & verpunk on the mount washngton shakedown cruise the other day. does anyone think they ever got above deck or did they spend the whole time below waiting for the bar to open. cause we all know what there favorite pastime is when they are on the water!
Endquote

I'll keep throwing these out there, let me know when you want me to stop....

If anyone wants the link to the site to show just how "civil" the pro-SL crowd is, just PM me.

For the record, a very prominent user from this site last year during a phone conversation told me the several ways he disturbs anyone who dares anchor near his property or dock. This was not bantering on his part. I feel very sorry for him actually to be that miserable of a person.

Last edited by lawn psycho; 05-05-2011 at 11:14 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lawn psycho For This Useful Post: