View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 12:58 PM   #47
anthonyrenee2nh

Quote:
Originally Posted by summersux View Post
You calling me out? Get outside? My 11 yo and I took first place in a two person relay this summer winning $300. We did not just show up and run this takes some training and proper nutrition. My 11 yo first hiked and skied Tuckerman Ravine when she was 9, she makes states as a ski racer. My 11 yo is part of my ultra running crew and stays up for 25+ hours supporting 100 mile races. We will be hiking out to Flat Mountain Pond this weekend to do some camping.

Industrialized agriculture is environmentally destructive, Google it. Obesity makes my insurance premiums, and taxes go up. We all pay for the big macs fat people eat not just the fat people buying them.
Well I'm very proud of ya!!

Was your father SUPERMAN?????

I myself have achieved the honor of being an All-American Athlete in high school and college (Lacrosse Goalie). I also have All County awards in Football and Basketball. My wife is now a stay home Mom but use to be a personal trainer, dietitian (who eats McDonalds) an still works out. I also have two sons that are well above average baseball players and are blessed to be individually invited to play top level tournaments all over this great country of ours to play at the age of 12 an 9 years old. They both play practice and train year round and in winters train with scouts and college coaches. With all this my 12 year old found time to make school honor roll and do community service for the honor society, an both my sons excel at many other sports as well. Oh and my 10 year old daughter has now graduated to black belt training level 1. BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA

SO THERE!! and WHO CARES?

If you don't like what's on the radio then change the dial.
If you don't like what's on TV the turn the channel.
If you don't like a restaurant then don't pull into the driveway.

Being the righteous dude you are and you are so worried about environmentally destructive companies then all of us here can all assume that your children will be the ones running their races and hiking barefoot because of all the pollutants that are given off from the companies that produce the very soles of the sneakers and boots they are wearing. Oh and what about the sweat shops that are making their clothes and shoes and the cows that were raised and killed for the leather. Let's not forget about all those beautiful innocent TREES that were cut down and the loss of homes for the poor animals so your daughter can become the next Olympic Skier. Shall I keep going on. People in Glass Houses.........

Welcome to The World of Big Business.
"GO BACK IN" and enjoy your life and family. Let others do the same. Remember everything in moderation.

If you won $300.00 and had so much fun this summer with your family then why do you call your self summersux? Sounds to me like you had a great time.
Lighten up we are all here on borrowed time.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Personally I think the Lobster Pound is to blame.