View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 02:35 PM   #21
Argie's Wife

Quote:
I could go on but I won't
Promise?

I don't need a lecture or fear tactics, thankyouverymuch. I'm not worried one bit about my kids' weight; they're happy, healthy and learning how to live life with moderation. The kids in those pictures didn't get fat from eating McDonalds - they got fat from eating a lot, including McDonalds. If their picture had been taken while they were eating any other fast food, then that fast food establishment would be blamed. Funny, the parents aren't blamed, are they? But really, it's not McDonald's or Wendy's fault; it's the parents. The parents let the kids get fat.

Again, what about moderation? Not to mention teaching people to make choices for themselves?

Quote:
How about praying on the poor 1$ menu, and luring children in with the promise of free toys and a clown thats something a pedophile would do.
Funny thing, the yogurt parfaits and organic coffee I mentioned are on the $1 menu.

Sad world you must live in... Santa, the Easter Bunny, and Tooth Fairy must be on your world's FBI Ten Most Wanted List, too.

My apologies to WinnDixie and Chickie for this thread going off subject - in my opinion, any place friends can meet and kids can play is good.

Last edited by Argie's Wife; 09-30-2010 at 03:24 PM.
Argie's Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Argie's Wife For This Useful Post: