Thread: Hateful pms
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 08:49 PM   #27
Skip

Exclamation Mission statement of Winnipesaukee.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelnut View Post
I am officially voting for this thread to be completely removed from the forum. Once again way too much time is being dedicated to one particular members "feelings" and how they were "hurt."

Please Don I beg you to remove this entire thread as it offers absolutely no information with regard to the lake and the activities that encompass it.

I apologize in advance for telling you how to do your job, but seriously this thread has no use whatsoever that I can see.
First off, two thumbs up to you Hazelnut....you took the words right off of my keyboard!

This is the mission statement of this particular website:

"To facilitate communication and an exchange of information which is productive and beneficial for those interested in Lake Winnipesaukee and the Lakes Region of New Hampshire."

What in God's name has this thread got to do with the above purpose?

Evenstar, if you want to rehash the speed limit debate and your personal life story, then do so on your own dime on your own website. Let this site migrate back to it's original intent and purpose!

Once again, you have taken extreme liberties with the webmaster's sense of fairness and balance, and have led this website far astray of what many of us have come to expect and enjoy from the company and camraderie that has been the bastion of this resource for many years.

Enough is ENOUGH!