View Single Post
Old 02-12-2006, 02:23 PM   #19
Fat Jack

Skip,
With all the money that your association claims to have raised...with all the thousands of supporters you claim to have in the business community...with all the big rollers you supposedly have on your side whose departure is going to shut down our economy...did you spend a few dollars to have a poll done that asks one of your questions? I recall that there was a lot of talk about the poll that your side was having done, but I was wondering why we never saw any results published? Seems to me that we only have the results of this one poll to work with. But it also seems to me that these results were so lopsided that any additional poll questions with slightly modified wording would surely have just reproven the same thing... an overwhelming majority of NH's citizens want speed limits on thier lakes. I'm sure there could have been a better question or a bigger sampling. There is always room for improvement. But if they had asked say about 45MPH and then an amendment changed HB162 to 50MPH, what would you be saying about that question now? Hindsight is always 20/20.
If you have any "legitimate" poll results that disprove the clear and undenible findings of the ARG poll, please publish them here.

BTW, while some pollster apparently got the 2004 election wrong according to ITD, take a look at ARG's predictions and compare to the final results....http://www.electoral-vote.com/2004/p.../American.html ...amazingly accurate. Seems like a pretty good polling firm to me...who did you guys use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodsy
The only way to eliminate ignorant behavior is through education. You can't fix stupid.