View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 03:49 AM   #8
Lucky1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green's Basin Girl View Post
Today was such a great day to take the Seadoo out. I left Green's Basin and traveled through the Graveyard. I then went through the Hole In The Wall and by Sandy Island. I continued around Long Island and under the bridge. After going to Nineteen Mile Bay I then headed back to Green's Basin. I passed 12 boats and only one was a bonehead. He cut me of even though I had the right of way. The lake temperature fluctuated between 68 and 71 degrees F. After returning I kayaked for an hour and a half. We have to make the most of these warm days as we all know what's ahead. At least daylight's saving time isn't until November 7th.
Wish I had been there! May get there tomorrow as it is to be sunny though not as warm. Have a couple of things left to do.

Is a Seadoo the one that is almost like a ski bottom? Part bike looking? I am trying to remember. I know it is different from a jetski. Think I will look it up on Google.

Had a great tour two weeks ago and wanted to say how much I enjoyed it. I really miss the lake almost before I get out of my driveway. Hopefully can get to New England year round and just take a break now and then to the sun in winter.
Lucky1 is offline   Reply With Quote