Thread: Heated Clothing
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 12:34 AM   #9
ushaggerb

Default Gerbing, firstgear, venture

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC2717 View Post
Now Now, guys calm down.

Well I recently got my wife into skiing and she enjoyed it but so far she is a fair weather skiier (this is also due to a medical issue she could be cold in 70 degrees), as in as long as it is over 30 no wind and sunny. We were in a Columbia store and saw a $850 rechargable jacket that heats up. She said that is awesome and I said not for the price

SO can people point me into the right directions of good products and companies for these type of products. Thinking pants and a jacket or a vest for under the jacket and the like

I know there is more out there but had a difficult time searching this morning, especially with snowmobiling, and winter activities
Gerbing, FirstGear and Venture all make products in this area. From head-to-toe. If your looking for a jacket, not sure about that. Most of the jackets I know of are actually liners; you need to wear a jacket over them. Lot less expensive than $850. Try googling "heated clothing" or "heated jackets" and go to Google "Shopping". You'll find a bunch of stuff there.
ushaggerb is offline   Reply With Quote