View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 10:00 PM   #30
chasedawg

Default O' Bisto. In on Main

We attended the Featival of Trees at the Wright Museum tonight. It was a full house and a great social evening. The local Wolfeboro resturants have tables there offering sampling of their menus. There were over 24 local eating establishments showing and offering their best. I didn't realize our wonderful town of Wolfeboro had such great choices of dining.

But really surprised us was in fact the new O' Bisto was there with their offering of Mac and Cheese. I was taken back because driving by the old "In on Main" there haven' t been any signs saying that they are now open. I asked the person serving the Mac and Cheese when were they going to open. She said we have been open since mid November. Well I said I have never seen cars there or any advertisements. Several people behind me asked the same question. Not sure i get the reasoning for not promoting the opening. Oh and by the way, why just Mac and Cheese. It was good....but the Pine Cone has much better. However, Good luck to them. We are looking forward to dining there over the weekend.
chasedawg is offline   Reply With Quote