View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 10:14 AM   #170
Mr. V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunbeam lodge View Post
I took the time to read the bankruptcy petition.
As did I.

Wow.

What a piece of ... work.

At one moment he tries to come off as a distracted, clueless, disinterested victim; the next he shows great understanding of his businesses and their complicated structure, together with an astounding display of selective memory.

An arrogant dissembler who seems to be playing 3 card monte with the bankruptcy trustee.

I thought that the examiner, Geraldine Karonis, representing the U.S. Trustee, performed an effective examination of Mr. Baldi.

I am still scratching my head over his comment that he decided to go to court and legally change his name to from "Steven" to "Lawrence" when he was in the fourth grade; I was reading comics and playing baseball in fourth grade, not having existential epiphanies and lawyering up.

The examination is supposed to be continued, to be resumed upon him providing info he "forgot" to provide; please provide a link to the upcoming examination on this thread when it becomes available: this is very interesting and informative and a great way to get a read on a person's true character.
Mr. V is offline   Reply With Quote