View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 06:20 PM   #31
Piston

Retired Ole Guy,
It's funny, my wife and I always joke around about being twice our age (we're 30 now).

We act like retirees, she doesn't work (she is pregnant with our first now) and I have a unique schedule where I never work a 9-5 job, when I'm home i have a good 3-4 weeks off at a time, so we mosie around like retirees, never in a rush to get anywhere or get something done, we like to keep things simple and just enjoy our time together. I think a slow cruising tooner fits our lifestyle pretty good As mentioned, we'll probably do most of our boating during the weekdays.

We like to go out on the lake and just idle around most of the time, usually just cruising along the shoreline. My favorite thing to do is go into all the small, tight coves and channels that everyone always tells me to avoid, I like to explore those areas and the narrower and sketchier they are the more I enjoy it. I always go very slow (idle speed) when exploring a new area and never go anywhere without having an escape route first. Haven't ran into anything yet but I'm sure my time will come
Piston is offline   Reply With Quote