View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 07:15 AM   #26
Sunset View

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMIAM View Post
Wow,Dave....I've noticed that you've posted on two different threads that the VK was "dumpy and dirty" and we're kind of lost for words.
We always get extremely high marks on our board of health inspections and our kitchen crew takes huge pride in keeping everything spotless.They even clean under and in back of all the equiptment in the kitchen.
Every person in the kitchen has been to ServSafe school which emphasizes cleanliness in the kitchen and with handling food.
I know that on days when we do six to seven hundred people for breakfast,that things can get untidy,but I think that's true in any busy restaurant. After closing the entire crew cleans for at least an hour,both front and back and I think they are all puzzled by your comments.
We do appreciate a little corrective criticsm and always willing to try and improve and we'll definately check it out.
Samiam, we love the VK.........especially your staff (Rhonda, Michelle and Sherry) they're tops and the food, always terrific and a good value. Perhaps Dave's comments are coming from the comparision of a new shop to one that is always busy and has been serving the public faithfully for over 25 years! One observation that may have prompted Dave's criticque is the green curtains; they're very old, dated, faded, dusty and in dire need of replacement.............this small upgrade will have impact and make a big difference....as a patron sitting on the outside wall, one look at these curtains makes a statement; they do look like they need attention or just removal!.......Again, for what it's worth, WE LOVE THE VK.....great job SAMIAM and TEAM!
Sunset View is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sunset View For This Useful Post: