View Single Post
Old 04-07-2016, 06:07 PM   #29
NoBozo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich View Post
I have power, generator, AC, berths, head, shower, etc. There is no environmental reason not to spend over night. Heck, I do it every weekend, just tied to a dock, so what's the difference? (sorry to get started on this again).
Based on the way this thread is going, I need to suggest this: This is a problem in RV parks as well. In RV parks, running Generators is a problem, ...but in an RV park this is tightly regulated..No generators after some set time at night, and before some time in the morning.

I noticed this a few years ago when visiting the "Sun & Fun" Aviation get together in Florida in the spring. The park had no "Shore Power" so everyone had to make their own power. BTW: This event is HUGE with aviation enthusiasts.

SO Picture this: I am a RICH guy with very expensive waterfront property on the lake. I don't want some boat out there in front of my property running a generator at all hours to support his air conditioner or refrigeration system. I like the Peace and Quiet I PAID For Dearly when I bought my property. NB

Last edited by NoBozo; 04-07-2016 at 06:46 PM.
NoBozo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NoBozo For This Useful Post: