View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 11:10 PM   #10
Flylady

Default Never stop dreaming

Spent my childhood summers at the lake. Never truly appreciated it until I moved west to go to school and never went back. 15 years later I brought my then two young children to the lake to visit my favorite Uncle. Watching the delight in their eyes and the flood of childhood memories rekindled my dream. Once the "kids" were in colleague I began my plan of getting back to the lake. Every fall for 5 years I traveled to NH and spend time at different areas of the lake. With the last tuition check written, I found a place and decided to go for it. I contemplated it for a month then gave my broker the OK to put in the offer. Did everything from the West Coast....once the contact was accepted, I finally told my family and had an east coast family member close the deal for me. That was 6 years ago......and 35 years after I began the dream! Next year I hope to retire and spend summers there full time. But each spring when I go out to open up it is still llke a dream and I still thrill each time I land at the airport in Manchester!
Flylady is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Flylady For This Useful Post: