Thread: Braun Bay ???
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 09:44 AM   #38
OCDACTIVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by livefreeordie View Post
I had the same run in with the rude MP Officer on the 4th. We were there all day and many boats surrounded our 29ft sea ray. In the late afternoon I could see the officer making his way in towards the huge group of boats around us. About and hour went by and I noticed he was pulling up along side the boat. The officer pulled up yelling at us saying I told you guy to move you are rafting to close. then he starts yelling you have ten min to move or im giving out tickets for rafting. So I jump in the water pull all anchors and wait while he does his safety check we pass and then he says wait for your ticket. I was like for what he says for rafting to close. Everyone in the boat was questioning his judgment and telling him how they feel about his attitude. Which only made him more rude and making fun of other people in the boat. Everyone around us snuck out while he was tied up with our boat. It was kind of funny it went from 30 boats around us to 0 in 20 minutes.
I have been on the lake my all 30 years of my life and I have never seen a MP officer so unprofessional.
WOW... SMALL WORLD.. I was right next to you in the big party boat. I actually had come over and we had a conversation earlier that day.

I remember exactly where you were. You were not within the markers and since all the smaller boats tied to you so they didn't have to throw anchors they targeted you.

In my story "you" were there one he was yelling at for no reason what so ever. You were being very polite and accomodating. What an absolute jerk.

My father in law was with us and he is an local police officer. He said that the other MP's with this loud mouth were looking embarressed to be with him.

Talk about being on a power trip huh?