View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 01:10 PM   #17
no-engine

Quote:
Originally Posted by brk-lnt View Post
Still searching for a location. Looked at a couple of places, but they were too much up to code. I'd rather find some place that doesn't have a working restroom or reliable heat/AC.
I don't understand restaurant/deli food licensing & permitting process. Isn't working facilities required?
However, on Main Street, Meredith, I understand that Karen & Barry's closed this past week.
Might look in to that for a sandwich deli site. Years ago, Steve was very well liked and decided to "retire".

PS, we don't believe that Venti Pizza has lasted so long! If they go out, might be site to be considered, but I assume it to code as it's sit down restaurant and was so before as Abodante Restaurant.

An edit: another option to look in Meredith: the vacant for at least three years, across from Karen & Barry's, the former Alexandria Lamp Shop a maroon one-story building. The grass in front could be very attractive with picnic tables, benches and the like, provided planning board approvals. I seem to remember that it might be in serious need of plumbing, although years ago it was doctor's exam rooms and offices where wash sinks were remved. Way before, it was gallery of drapery place and has very nice skylight not seen from the Main Street. Choose your open hours and you have possibility of hotel guests as clients, who have an easy walk!

Last edited by no-engine; 03-17-2012 at 03:11 PM.
no-engine is offline   Reply With Quote