View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 09:56 PM   #35
rick35

T Bones is our favorite restaurant. We've been to the one on Paugus Bay twice and both times the food has been very good. I raved about the tips I had a couple of weeks ago. We've been to the one in Bedford many times. Only once did we have a bad meal and we brought it to the manager's attention. They cooked me another steak which come out just right and the manager comped both of our meals due to the delay. The manager apologized and thanked us for bringing the issue to his attention so he could fix the problem (new kitchen staff). Since we had so many great meals before we didn't let this one time keep us away. Every restaurant has bad days as has been pointed out in other threads. If it is on our first visit chances are we won't go back. There are too many other great places to enjoy.

The one thing we were looking forward to this year was to be able to go by boat to the Paugus Bay restaurant and tie up at the BK dock. Last year there was a sign on the BK dock that said you could pay $5 to use the dock. So much for that idea.

Rick
rick35 is offline   Reply With Quote