View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 04:15 PM   #57
sa meredith

Default very good

I go to TBones on a very regular basis, and would say you just can't miss there.
Service is always top notch, and food consistenly very good. If there is ever a problem, you will never find a restaurant more anxious to make it right. They go over the top when it comes to handling customer issues/complaints.
Tbones (upstairs) offers great views of Paugus Bay, and is probably the better way to go with kids.
While on the subject...for any lobster lovers. Their Lobster Pie (called "lazy man lobster"...very little breading) is simply unreal. I would tell anyone at the lake it worth the drive, if you plan on having lobster. A bit pricey at 23.95, but worth every cent. They only sell it in the summer, and they do it perfect. Seriously...you have to try it.
Also, the lobster roll...again pricey at 17.95...but I would challenge anyone in the lakes region to find a better lobster roll...STUFFED, and they make their own mayo from scatch just for the lobster roll. Of course, at 17.95, it should be unreal.
No...I don't work there. And no, I am not affiliated with the place. I just go there regularly, and find it worth the trip every time.
All the food is fresh...and not at all "chain food".
Oh, one more thing...the slow roasted prime rib...solid 9 on a 1-10 scale.
sa meredith is offline   Reply With Quote