View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 09:40 AM   #76
sa meredith

Default funny thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belmont Resident View Post
And nothing has changed, you are still that same arrogant person rambling on and I stand behind every word I sent. You are still an example of what some of us don't like about tourism. Better wording then before?
Yes I should not have dropped down to your level previously, but it is what it is.
The funny thing is, I live and pay my property taxes in Southern NH, and have a seasonal place in Meredith...so don't know where the comment came from in the 1st place.
As I recall, I asked a reasonable, and appropriate question...and you simply resorted to hateful PMs.
You expressed concern about FMC warranty...complaining about not getting AWAs (after warranty adjustments).
So I asked, in light of the fact that Ford offers 3/36000 bumper to bumper, 5/60000 powertrain (100K Dielsel), and 5 yr/unlimited on rust thru, what more you wanted/expected. It was a fair question, I believe.
No idea where the Mass thing, and toll booth came from...no idea at all.
It was hateful...I posted it because I belived it showed insight into your true feelings.
I am neither arrogant, or mean spirted, although I tend to get sucked into debates that get emotional.
I have become friends with, and come to the aid of, several people on this forum, who would certainly tell you I am neither of those things. I believe your PM was just plain wrong.
Lastly, I believe working 22 years in an industry, and being recognized by the manufacturer as a top performer, and invited to participate in many focus groups concerning customer relations, does indeed qualify me to comment on issues relating to the auto industry.
Disagree if you wish...save the hateful PMs for someone else.
sa meredith is offline   Reply With Quote