View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 03:43 PM   #26
Pine Island Guy

Default 'tis the season...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanzb1 View Post
Steveo: We have no idea what you're talking about, but it's obviously a sarcastic comment. I thought this was a forum of adults; perhaps not.

You know, folks, I am about to become another Chase Lady. It's unfortunate because I have enjoyed this forum for the last six years, and I have learned a lot from it, but now I am beginning to feel bullied and ridiculed (for doing what I know was the right thing in notifying the Gilford police of a possible life-threatening situation.)
I hope that you don't abandon the forum, it can be a rugged venue at times, but for the most part is a wonderful place... and I agree with MerryMeeting that the movie reference was just too close not to have been brought up, it was very clever and in good humor (quote below)

Hey folks, it's the holiday season, how about lightening it up a bit and being more jovial with all comments... Hey, if the Allied Force and Germans could do it in WWI on Christmas Day... can't we????

"Ho Ho Ho"... "who you calling a 'ho???" -PIG

p.s. "A Wonderful Life" is a wonderful movie, a must see classic, especially this time of year

Clarence: Your brother, Harry Bailey, broke through the ice and was drowned at the age of nine.
George Bailey: That's a lie! Harry Bailey went to war! He got the Congressional Medal of Honor! He saved the lives of every man on that transport!
Clarence: Every man on that transport died. Harry wasn't there to save them, because you weren't there to save Harry.
Pine Island Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pine Island Guy For This Useful Post: