View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 09:16 PM   #124
codeman671

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineedles
Your post of the word and its defintion indicated that you have diagnosed me as paranoid. Gee, I didn't see an M.D. appended to your name. You have assigned a label to me without proper qualifications and degrees. Hence, you have participated in name calling. In some arenas it could be called libel. Try calling me paranoid at the next forumfest and I don't have to be a lawyer to sue for this. Your latest post hasn't used a cut and paste approach to reponding to my post. Congratulations, your doing better, you actually had to think to resond. But, if the cut and paste approach is what you like then get the following:

The fundamental distinction between libel and slander lies solely in the form in which the defamatory matter is published. If the offending material is published in some fleeting form, as by spoken words or sounds, sign language, gestures and the like, then this is slander. If it is published in more durable form, for example in written words, film, compact disc (CD), DVD, blogging and the like, then it is considered libel.

Gee wiz Nightwing, since my identity is known to many people on this forum I guess you have already libeled me. Wanna think again about what you post?
You have GOT to be kidding... It was a joke, and not overly nasty or rude at that. Hell, I was once called a lecherous old man and then told that I was being a 9 year old in the same thread. I did not lose sleep or sling defamation of character, it was a joke on both ends. If you have that much time on your hands to fire at nightwing maybe you should spend some time helping to search for that boat!

Let's get back on topic before this gets canned.
codeman671 is offline   Reply With Quote