View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 06:10 AM   #63
Belmont Resident

Default past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineedles View Post
I think that anyone that calls a member of this forum privately in a message a Mass**le should reconsider his state of mind when he sends these types of messages.
The message sent privately was just that. It wasn’t/isn’t my view on everyone coming up from out of state. I apologize to others who mistook his ignorance in posting a private reply with the full intention of stirring up the forum. There are a lot of wonderful people who relocate to this area all the time. On the other hand there are a lot of arrogant people who believe their point is the only point and tear down all others who disagree with them. In almost every response this person posts you can see this come out.
While I got frustrated with one of sa meridiths replies on a subject he just could not be proven wrong on even though there were facts to prove it he chose to start the name calling. Rather then post my personal feelings to him on the forum I sent them in a PM that he chose to post not me.
For some reason when the topic comes out about the auto industry some just because they have worked in it think that their opinion is the only one that counts and is never wrong.
Once again I apologize; I dropped to that level in frustration that was never meant to be posted on the forum which is why it was just that a Private Message.
Pineedles as to my state of mind, I believe it is ok. Frustration/anger brings out the worst, but I still don't care for the other poster, I will keep from posting negative replies towards the state the person comes from.