Thread: Woodshed
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 11:21 PM   #11
hazelnut

Default Thumbs Up

Went to the Woodshed tonight with another couple from the Island. Our original plans were to boat over to Lago but the rain storms canceled that little plan.

Well plan "B" worked out great. I had not been in a while and I can say that the experience was great. We made reservations but we arrived 45 minutes early and were seated immediately. We sat up on the balcony overlooking the main part of the restaurant. We had a great waitress, cute, energetic and knowledgeable. She has a unique name that I can not for the life of me remember. Anyway we all had Fish mine was the Sea Bass special, others had scallops, Salmon, Swordfish. Food was great service was very good. It got pretty busy by the end of the night and our coffees/after dinner drinks took a tad too long to come out but the Manger/owner? (not sure) brought them out herself, she recognized the waitress was a bit overwhelmed for a time as a large party had come in. No harm done though it wasn't too long a wait. Overall a positive experience. It is a bit on the expensive side but the $80 Gift Certificate put a small dent in the overall tab. I highly recommend the Woodshed for that once in a special while dinner.
hazelnut is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hazelnut For This Useful Post: