View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 09:47 PM   #7
NE Rob

Default Race Sunday Feb 25th, Berry Pond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by catman2
Thanks NE Rob..........I've had a hard time finding out info about the racing season. Any updates would be great!
Also......I'm surprised there isn't a web site and/or more info in the Laconia papers? If someone gives me the info, I'd gladly put it in the papers. I remember the Citizen used to have a little story in the sports section with race results etc. Let me know if i can help.
I just heard from the Lakes Region Ice Race Club. They are going to plow the 2nd track on Berry Pond for this Sundays race. Pits open at 10:30 Racing starts at 12:.

This past Saturday saw a great turnout for the Latchkey Race. Thanks to everyone there...
I was busy in the pits on my Daughters 32 car. She had a CV joint blow out in the Jr. feature race, just after taking the lead. Broke her heart to get pushed off the track. We all had a great time despite the break down.
We hooked up with some race folks from up north they fixed it up for the Sunday race and she took the checkerd flag in the Jr. race for the heat and the feature. Thank You Ryan!!!

"Shamless Plug" Being from Mass we need a place to stay for long weekends.
We stayed 3 nights at the Berry Pond Motel, Nice folks, Clean room, great price, We'll be back.
NE Rob is offline   Reply With Quote