View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 10:10 PM   #30
LakesShaker

Red face

Yes- PLEASE remove this thread. All that happened is I tried to point out that Lakes residents should avoid a certain restaurant in the closest major (?) city to the Lakes region- and I have to read/answer comments that generally imply that I was somehow in the wrong for having three perfectly valid cards refused, and that the manager of this place was justified in yelling at me when I was going to the ATM like they (the manager) suggested, or that the meter would have run out anyway, as if they know these things to be true.
Most of the people that commented on my posts either indirectly questioned my truthfulness, or indirectly insulted my intelligence and I find this extremely rude, not to mention cowardly. Not a single one of you was actually there, yet you feel the need to be critical (and insulting) for irrelevant reasons. This says more about these commenters than I ever could. Isn't there a term for people who hurl insults on internet forums from the safety of their home, to people they will never know?
SO WHAT if the restaurant is in Concord, I'm certain many Lakes residents go there regularly. SO WHAT if I did not (in your opinion) correctly use paragraphs. SO WHAT if you think I was wrong for relating this story- I did not force you to read it. I would suggest that the writers of these consistently negative, "snarky" comments need to get out more. I know, I know, you think you "own" this forum because you have posted over 1,000 times (!)...well this is the USA and I can say whatever I wish.
So, PLEASE remove this thread just as I am removing myself from this forum. Thank You.
LakesShaker is offline   Reply With Quote