View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 08:56 AM   #12
BroadHopper

Thanked 1,090 Times in 784 Posts
Default QAM tuner lineup

A few years ago, Metrocast had the QAM tuner line up sheet on their website. I have not seen it in a while. I call Metrocast and they insist I need the box. Now, whenever the channel lineup PDF date changed online, I would do a complete channel search on the TV and one by one map the channels to a spread sheet. Its a pain but I just can't see paying them an extra dime because the feds screwed up my antenna reception several years ago.

The last time they change the line up I lost a number of HD channels even though it was advertised on the website, the HD channels are available with the basic package. Again they say I need a box. I complain the website said the channels are available with the basic package and the website did not say you need the box so it is FALSE ADVERTISING. They gave me an 800 number to call. Call the number and I was put on hold for over an hour. A game Metrocast play?

I sent an email to the FCC about all the problems I have, and so far the only response was a nice email saying 'Thank you for your comments, we value your input seriously, we will look into your claims'.

I'm wondering is this game extends to the FCC.