View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 10:08 AM   #2
jmen24

Two things jump right out at me, the first is this paragragh on the home page.

"Septic Genie prevents the cause of septic system failure ... and just like any other problem, when you remove the cause the problem the problem won't reoccur in the future. Provided you properly look after your Genie, your septic system won't fail again in the future. "

This suggests to me that this product is actually intended to be used from the beginning, for best results.

The second I did not copy, but I question its process. The product eats waste that has clogged the soil surrounding your leach field. Where does the eaten waste then go? I would also think that it would take quite a bit of time to eat through all this clogged soil. Also IF it in fact does what they say, after opening one area it will not filter to the remaining areas of the leach field, the path of least resistence, which will then overload that one area of the leach field, thus starting the process over again.

At 3-4 pumpings a year, I would have a new system installed, it will pay for itself faster than this product will.

That is just my opinion, I will wait with you to hear about someones actual experience.
jmen24 is offline   Reply With Quote