View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 11:11 AM   #41
Bracey

Default I'm with Cristen on this one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristen View Post
I am a regular at the Woodshed and want to say that Kirk, Paige and the rest of their staff are doing a great job. They are very friendly and listen to suggestions from their customers.

If you didn't have a good experience there, and posted some constructive feedback... fine. You ripped them apart in a a very rude manner. Also, the comments about their personal situation... totally uncalled for and mean spirited.
Not only that but most of the food criticism seemed to do with the food being cold, or sitting under the heat light for too long. Would seem to be a waitstaff issue more than a chefs issue. And the OP took care of that, by leaving a tip of the "complementary gift card" (which the waitress doesn't need to eat at the restaurant) instead of a real monetary gratuity. You seemed to feel the waitstaff did a good job, but not worth a real tip? CHEEEEEP. I still cannot understand what the owners personal lives has to do with your meal. Could there be a different agenda?

I have not had a bad experience at the Woodshed. But then, I don't go out to restaurants on NYE. Because if there is any night you'll find disappointment, that will be the one. And since they probably sat 400 or so that night, to lose one party, is a pretty good batting average. And while they acknowledged your criticism, and tried to make good, it didn't satisfy you. Was there anything they could do to make you happy? Doesn't sound like it. Other than flaming the restaurant, and the owners personal life to the world.
Bracey is offline   Reply With Quote