View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 07:50 AM   #63
Skipper of the Sea Que
Deceased Member

Lightbulb Thanks BI, That explains it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear Islander View Post
Evenstar

They have trouble attacking the message, so they attack the messenger. Every time they get personal it's an admission they have lost the argument. When they deliberately "misunderstand" your posts, it means they can't argue with what you really posted.
Bear Islander, you have now explained why Evenstar, responding to my post said to me,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar to Skipper of the Sea Que #585 in Lt. Dunleavy thread
"Ok so I have to make another post to defend myself yet again from another series of lame comments. You guys are getting really pathetic.

I replied to Mee-n-Mac in the very next post - #348 {snip}
Referring to my comments as "lame" and "you guys (me included) are getting really pathetic" are not personal or attacks? I took it personally as I have with some of the other things I have been called (some with qualifications) in the Speed Limit threads.

Amateur HAM Radio What is it? You'll be surprised. When all else fails Ham Radio still works.
Shriners Hospitals providing specialized care for children regardless of ability to pay. Find out more or refer a patient.