View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 09:10 PM   #88
ChocolateGypsy

I meant that I agreed that no one really knows what happened based on the media reports. But we do know that in both cases only one person had a gun.

Now with that said, I believe that most people don't really understand what happens in a fist fight. It's not like what's seen on tv -- one person throws a punch, then there's a pause, then there's a return punch. Or in a sport where there are "rules" and a measured time frame. In real life, it's more like being attacked by a rabid dog. It's fast, intense, ferocious and PAINFUL! The other person clearly wants to beat you to death. In that situation, most people can't think clearly (severe pain does that to one's mind) -- they just want it to STOP! And I believe that, under such circumstances, most people will use the first thing they can get their hands on and strike back with a large rock, a bat, or a knife... the attacker could still end up dead... depending on how freaked out their victim is. ("she stabbed him twenty times... it's insane!")

Just droppin' in for a bite.
ChocolateGypsy is offline   Reply With Quote