View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 06:41 AM   #93
Chris Craft

I have to agree with Evenstar (oh boy did I just say that!! LOL) I think that the flag is not going to help and I can see how it can make it more dificult for a recovery. That is however just the products that I have seen posted on this site. That is not to say that there is not a better product out there that may work better then the stuff that has been posted. Maybe this is an oportunaty for some one to come up with a better mouse trap and then patition concord for yet another new law that requires what you have made and you are RICH!!!

My problem with the law is that quite honestly it does not solve any issues. I have driven boats fast, very fast. I have ridden in boats over 100 MPH. Not once have I come close to another boat at speed (except in poker runs). I can easily see anything and everything around me. The problem with people breaking the 150 foot rule is not speed it is either lack of knowledge of the rule OR innatention behind the wheel OR they just do not care. No speedlimit is going to solve either of those problems.