View Single Post
Old 08-15-2016, 08:32 AM   #11
LIforrelaxin

Location: Long Island, not that one, the one on Winnipesaukee

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkxingu View Post
L'il Buddy loves Chicken Saltimbocca and L'il Princess has a taste for roast duck with various glazes. Or mac and cheese for both--whichever is on the kids menu!

But seriously, they're great kids--have never had to leave a restaurant (and we absolutely would if necessary).

We're thinking the Woodshed, but we've heard nice things about O. The Bob House, Canoe, Walter's Basin, etc. are regular haunts for these guys, so we're looking to go up from there.

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk
Rule out O, and Canoe.... You can look through posts on this forum... They are not exactly kid friendly.... in fact the last I knew... Canoe had family seating area to keeps kids out of the Dinning room.... and families waiting in line, because the "family Dining area" is not of adequate size.....

Dependent on the Management of the new woodshed... it used to be very family friendly..... Went there as a kid, and brought my kids, before well we won't go there.....

Walter's Basin, has always been kid friendly to my knowledge.....

The main thing as that the kids are respectful and not rowdy, and then I think you will find most restaurants are just fine with kids.... and may even help you make the evening more special for the event...