View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 08:21 AM   #51
Rattlesnake Gal

Thanked 1,349 Times in 475 Posts
Talking Nolan's

Paul and I had the pleasure to dine there this past Saturday evening, right around 5:00 pm. We were seated promptly and drink orders were taken by our nice waitress. I believe her name was Amy. When the drinks arrived, I asked if they could make the veal Marcella gluten free, with the GF pasta. She went and checked, and yes the could. Paul also ordered the veal Marcella. Our meals were absolutely fantastic!!! Hands down, this was the best veal Marcella that either of us has ever had! We will definitely be back and I look forward to trying a gluten free pizza, that is if I can resist the urge to get the incredible veal again.

The only thing about this restaurant that I would say needs improvement, is the noise factor. There are a lot of hard surfaces for it to bounce round on. We were there early and it was already very noisy and hard to hear each other. I would imagine that it gets much worse as the place fills up. I sincerely hope that they will be doing some decorating that might help absorb the noise and fix this problem.

NoBozo, it is my opinion that you should have either sent the pizza back via the waitress or asked to speak to the manager, giving them a chance to make it right. If the waitress and manager are doing their jobs correctly, it would not have to turn into a confrontation. You should never pay for a burnt pizza unless you ordered it that way. This is a very new restaurant and would think that this slip up is likely just an unfortunate growing pain.
Rattlesnake Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rattlesnake Gal For This Useful Post: