Thread: Veasys Camp???
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 09:52 AM   #9
Sunbeam lodge

Default Sunbeam Lodge

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmaGirl View Post
I did not know DelPrete unless he was the man to whom we sold our house.....which was called Blen Eden. But that is cool that you saved one of our doors for a table. Next summer we will come by boat and hope to catch you at the cabin, if that is OK? Yes, Frank was the last owner of the Coty house....it was Clark before Frank. Look up Ben Ames Williams on Google.
Thanks for the information. I remember there was a built in the ground concrete bunker in back of your house. I remember the huge beautiful granite fireplace and wished I could have saved the stones before they demolished it. There was also a huge pine and oak tree in front of the property and they were also cut down. There was a small brook that flowed into the lake near the boathouse. that is still there. We still have all the original granite boulders right where mother Nature left them. I would love to spend time with you recalling your history of your home and any photos you may have. I spent time with Frank and his memories before he passed away. You are welcome anytime you are in the area and tie up at my dock next to the cabin. We will be back in May.
Sunbeam lodge is offline   Reply With Quote