View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 05:25 AM   #13
Belmont Resident

Thumbs up Gscu

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadHopper View Post
This is the time to seriously think about switching to a credit union, if you have not done so. Attach is a market watch analysis on CU industry.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-...011-2012-04-02

I am very happy with Lockheed. CU were not involved in the 'shady loans', nor were they involved in credit card gouging.

My VISA debit card doubles as a credit card collecting awards. I charge every purchase including major ones to my credit and I garner enough awards for a trip at least once a year somewhere in the US. There was enough points to pay for car rental!
The card has trip insurance and car rental insurance. I no longer take out extra insurance during my travels.

I have all my property loans with the CU. The rates are very competitive and usually involve no loan or closing fees.
Granite State Credit Union, love it. And if your a repeat customer and see a better rate somewhere else, most of the time they will match the rate rather then see you go somewhere else. ATV,2 snowmobiles, 2 motorcycles and one car through them. We personally don't see why anyone would use a bank for anything other then a home loan.