View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 08:31 AM   #60
localgirl

Default 2nd time not so good

So here's my take on Junior's Crush House the 2nd time around. Thursday night out, not too crowded in the dining area, although the bar was packed, sanding room only. Guess we have a lot of drinkers in town!! (joike)!! Service was so-so, they had a few specials which I think were priced pretty high but my complaint was the lack of any communication with the waitstaff or even the owner/manager??? No one came to our table at all throughout the meal to make sure we were satisfied, did we need anything, was everything cooked ok, etc. The owner (or at least I think it was, it was a guy who looked like he was someone other than a hired host) seated us, and never came back, never said enjoy, never made any conversation whatsoever. The waitress was ok, didn't really do much for the experience as well and she looked to be an older, seasoned waitress so not sure if she was just in a bad mood. The clincher was when she left the tab, still didn't ask us if everything was ok, didn't ask us about dessert, nothing. Then when we left the "guy" who I think was the owner was standing down in the entrance and never said "have a good night" "did you enjoy your meal"....nothing. So not sure we'll be returning there. Like I said, food was just so-so...I got a steak that I couldn't really chew, it was on the tough side and it was one of their specials. One other person got steak tips, he said they were delicious and
last diner got some sort of seafood Alfredo which he said was just ok. So scratch it from our list, maybe we'll try again come winter but for now it's a no go.
localgirl is offline   Reply With Quote