View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 10:53 PM   #11
Lucky1

Default Are there Building 19 stores in NH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by songkrai View Post
It's a tough call up there on the hill. Too out of the way for many. Walmart has a small store there. Used to be a Rich's Department store. Don't think any grocery store will go in vacant store. Unless the rent is cheap - nothing - vacant. Might be good for a Building 19.
I love the one in Burlington, MA. A friend just got the most beautiful rug I have ever seen there. I went shopping with her all along places on Rte 9 where they had rugs that were outragiously expensive and overpriced only to have her find a really wonderful rug in her own town at a Building 19!!!

As a young person (AHHH to be young again) I would shop at Filene's Basement at a time when the New York stores had not gone to Chicago, Boston etc. They sent their end of season things to Filene's Basement in Boston. Got some really wonderful things there all of my life until they closed several years ago. It was best back in the fifites and sixties I think. So I have always been a bargain shopper and would love to have a Building 19 near our wonderful lake!
Lucky1 is offline   Reply With Quote