View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 06:13 PM   #18
chipj29

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipj29 View Post
We also have 3 cats, but I don't have any pictures of them. Actually, one of my cats (my baby Boo Boo) has been missing since last night. So we might be down to 2 cats, much to my dismay. We are holding out hope, but she has never been gone overnight before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineedles View Post
I hope you find Boo Boo. I lost a real cutie (paws) to a coyote many years ago while I heard it happen. I'm sure yours is just day trippin for a few days.

What a picture! I already have my favorite. Pirate! Plus I see they are all wearing their border collars. What a wonderful invention.
Thanks Pineedles. We have lost other cats to coyotes, and I heard one of them getting picked off. Was not fun. This one hurt a lot, as we have had Boo Boo for several years, and she has come to be my baby kitty.

And wouldn't you know!! As I typed this while watching the start of the Sox game, I thought I heard a meow. I jumped up and low and behold, there is Boo Boo at the front door! She has never been gone overnight once, nevermind two nights. I brought her inside and gave her a big hug. My guess is that she got trapped in someones garage or something. I don't know, but she wouldn't stay out on her own.

Anyway, a big sigh of relief for me.