View Single Post
Old 05-18-2008, 06:17 AM   #54
Skip

Default Please re-read my posts carefully...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar View Post
...Look, I'm just trying to be nice by pointing out that the language in this lake speed limit bill is the same language that is used in highway speed limit laws. If you don't believe me, fine. I'm not dismissing anyone...
If you take a moment and read all my posts on this subject, particularly my post #15 in this particular thread, you will find that I have already clearly explained the relevance between the new boating legislation & the current applicable verbiage contained in most NH motor vehicle speed legislation.

Only by taking the information I have presented piecemeal or out of context can you imply than anyone in this thread was insinuating that the new legislation could be ignored or defeated in Court.

My intent was to show that the limits imposed are not absolute in nature and that there is a certain amount of reasonable leeway given the proper conditions, the most important issue being that you are always operating your boat in a safe and reasonable manner.

That you may not be able to comprehend these concepts is acceptable, as you have never presented....in your incredible resume...any credentials related to your expertise in matters pertaining to New Hampshire's criminal code.

Or perhaps I missed that post?

Have a great summer,

Skip