View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 10:19 PM   #78
mrschefbrown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny Crane View Post
My boys and I had the pleasure of visiting the Lakeside last Saturday and thoroughly enjoyed Ryan's Rueben and 2 Classic Burgers. While we waited outside on the porch we enjoyed a beautiful, relaxing lake setting across the street. We saw some fresh salads delivered to another table on the porch and I will be sure to try them on the next trip. Unfortunately we had to take our food to go because my wife and daughter were driving up after us and we had to get to Town Docks for ice cream before it closed at 8! Another Classic Burger and Mount Washington on fresh bread were downed with no evidence remaining! The owners couldn't have been nicer, and I really believe this is the spot to go when you need a great meal, a place to unwind, and you don't feel like eating the same old take-out sandwich at home. I look forward to many returns, even throwing a line out to fish in the park across the street. Five thumbs up from my family, and that hardly ever happens! Denny Crane!
Thanks Denny Crane, We are glad you enjoyed dinner, remember we are more than sandwiches! Fresh Fish & Ribs (too die for) are on the menu! Our menu is available all the time & 7 days a week! Thank you!
mrschefbrown is offline   Reply With Quote