View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 10:16 AM   #29
dippasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaBene View Post
Sweet boat- easily my dream boat. I always have my eyes open for a Formula 250BR, 252, etc. Do you like it?

My son took the Power Squadron safety class last fall and received his certificate. Saturday was the first day that my old boat left the beach without an adult on it! He is a good boater so I only worry a little less The 86 Chris Craft 210 will be his to use.
Thanks! Your Chris Craft sounds like a perfect and safe first boat for your son.
I absoutely love the Formula 280 Bow Rider. It does so many things so well.
Carries lots of people (yacht certification, so from what I've read there's no limit to # of passengers) I've had 18 people on it with plenty of room and cruising at 30mph. With the twin engines it maneuvers unbelievable (which I'm still getting used to), and gets on plane effortlessly even with a full load. It's very heavy so it rides like a dream, it never "slams", is incredibly quiet, almost no engine noise, great floor plan, ton's of storage and a very high quality overall feel to it. I appreciate it more every time I take it out.
I had a 25' Cobalt BR before that which I loved also but needed more passenger space. I would highly recommend a formula 260, 280 or 310 bow rider to anyone. The 310 was the largest bow rider made until this year when Formula revealed a new 35' CBR crossover bow rider. Pretty cool.

It just keeps getting better!!!!
Have a great summer and we'll see ya on the Lake!!