View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 05:02 PM   #33
jniff101

I have been twice now and have tried 2 different sandwiches, my husband has tried two different ones as well and I have gotten a pizza for the kids. So we have tried a lot since the menu is small. We have mixed reviews. The pizza is very good, different, but good. You can see the fresh herbs under the cheese…not the dried stuff. The first time I picked up the box it was so light I had to wonder if the pizza was as big as everyone said…well it was, the lack of weight was due to the thin crust. That is not a complaint because I didn't feel overly stuffed after eating 2 slices. So overall thumbs up on the pizza.

The subs have left a lot to be desired. I was left wanting more flavor. Maybe because my taste buds are so used to over salted processed foods that forgot what fresh food is supposed to taste like because that is one thing I can say, it is beyond fresh! Even in this slow time of year it is very fresh! Between my husband and I we have gotten the Chicken Caprese on crusty sliced Sicilian, turkey all'aglio, Sausage and peppers(homemade sausage, slow fried peppers and onions, extra virgin olive oil marinated broccoli rate) on a club roll and the Sorrento (Prosciutto, crotonese, chopped roasted pepper and olive gardiniera, olive oil and greens). They all sounded amazing but didn't live up to our expectations. Just my opinion and hopefully constructive criticism.
jniff101 is offline   Reply With Quote