View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 01:31 PM   #63
AB_Monterey

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa meredith View Post
Really? I mean, honestly....you're saying that Mc'D burgers are not fresh ground, Grade A Kobe Beef? I had no idea??!!
What next? You're going to tell me that my veal parm from last night was actually a baby calf, that never got to run around and play with the other calfs? Or that too much TV is probably not good for kids? Or that texting while driving is probably not a good idea? Or that we really don't recycle enough in this country?
McD's is a place to go for one reason, and one reason only...it tastes good. I'm sure that your story is accurate, but my guess would be that, based on the crowds that visit their stores on a daily basis, and the lack of dead bodies in the parking lot, their product, in moderation, is basically safe to eat. I'm sure that in it's rawest form, the meat and processes to clean it are far from appealing. I believe that to be common knowledge. But in the end, it tastes good, and I'm sure is safe to consume.
Hey, as I said, it's a free country. Of course, it's safe, right?

Hey Taco Bell adds silicon dioxide to their meat. Sound familiar? That's sand. They add sand to their meat to keep it from clumping during shipping. Is it safe to eat sand? Sure. You want to....even if it tastes good? Have at it.
AB_Monterey is offline   Reply With Quote