View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 10:44 AM   #1
joann721

Default Okay... Winter Is Here !!!

First of all I have been enjoying all the posts of the winterfolks waiting with anticipation to enjoy the lake as a giant ice cube. But I am not a winter person give me bright sunshine, a calm lake, and temp in the 90's and I am a happy girl.

I have been reading all of the posting of people, waiting for ice, dancing for snow, waiting for "WIND CHILL FACTORS" and now you have them and I, for one, HATE IT. But for the first time, in a long time, I am seeing it from a different perspective, dealing with the bitterness of winter so that my "forum friends" can enjoy their winter toys. So have at it !!!

My husband keeps telling me that we need to rent a snowmobile and give it a try. But I have been in my office for over an hour now, and my feet are just warming up so I am hesitant & dont even get me started on ICE FISHING...

So for all of you who have been waiting patiently for this "misery" enjoy yourselves. Savour every minute, I for one, am counting down the days until a cruise thru the broads doesnt involve "ICE THICKNESS"....

Frustration is trying to find my glasses without my glasses.
joann721 is offline   Reply With Quote