View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 08:55 PM   #11
chefbrown

Default Good Food

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaBene View Post
There is a welcomed new addition to the Moultonborough/ Center Harbor restaurant lineup- Pat's Seafood and Pizzaria. It is located in the plaza on 25 with Century 21 (the former Anthony's Pizza location)

I visited today with my son and his friend, both 16. Upon entering you can either go into the dining room for table service or you can go to the counter and order to go. They did a nice job renovating the space with dark wood trim and floors with pale yellow (IIRC) paint. There is also a big screen TV. We ordered BBQ wings, mozzarella stick and a cheese pizza. Both appetizers were excellent. The pizza is equally as good, it is italian style- flavorful thin crust with a good amount of flavorful sauce and (I would say) whole milk mozzarella.

The gentleman seated next to us had a meatball sub. I asked him how it was and he said it was his second in 2 weeks. It looked good, toasted with large meatballs, plenty of sauce and cheese. He was using a knife and fork which makes it my kind of MB sub!

I spoke to one of the owners/managers for a brief minute (they were super busy) but I asked about delivering to CH town docks and she seemed more than amenable.

I googled and came up with a sister (or maybe they moved?) location in Bristol http://patsseafoodandpizzaria.com/default.aspx

This was not the identical menu but it was close. They will have outdoor service for 20 soon.
Stopped in with the family the other week and had some pizza. Very good!! I wish them the best!!
chefbrown is offline   Reply With Quote