View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 07:33 AM   #253
Sunset View

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongBay View Post
Well here we are it's July 2nd. The Wall did came down at Fenway Park last night but not after a plane crashed into it first. It took the work of the stage crew who spent the day building it to knock it down in less than one minute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAHyJ...eature=related

With that said, it's time for my next prediction regarding the fate of the Wide Open. We are going to get above average snowfall this winter. All that snow will be appreciated by the skiers, snowmobilers and nearby property owners as they watch the snow pile up and finally see the Wide Open walls come tumbling down from all that snow piling up in the Saloon.
LB, One can only pray you're right.......amazing, it's July 3rd and we are hoping for snow to mask the dump that is the WOS! I'm with you LB....here's wishing for the mother of all blizzards in Novemebr and/or December...finally we'll be able to look forward to the sumer of 2013 without the WOS! Come on SNOW!!! Perhaps we should get in touch with Gunstock and borrow a snow gun for a few days............hmmmm.........it might just work.

Have a great, safe and enjoyable 4th everyone; and on this day, please remember our brave troops with enormous pride as they risk their lives everyday to provide you and me with freedom. Go USA!
Sunset View is offline   Reply With Quote